- CHT9930A PV ground continuity tester is designed to grounding resistance characteristics of PV modules, it is also called grounding continuity tester.
- It is a stable and high accuracy instrument with 10~60A programmable current output and 0.01μΩ~600mΩ measurement range. Hopetech’s CHT9930A has test line abnormal detection and built-in 3 groups test modes. Each mode is programmable and sorting.
- With optional RS485 interface, CHT9930A can be easily implemented instrument network through MODBUS protocol
- CHT9930A is conforming to PV module standard IEC61730.
- CHT9930A output current 10A ~ 60A DC, it meets the need of PV –junction box
- Resistance test range from 0.01uΩ ~ 600mΩ, stable readings
- The test line can be detected continually to prevent testing misjudgment
- Interface configuration is suitable for automated test system
- Comply with the Photovoltaic standard IEC61730
|CHT9930A PV Ground Continuity Tester|
|Display||95mm*20mm monochrome LCD|
|Basic accuracy||1%+3 counts|
|Output Current||source is programmable within 10A～60A DC|
|Maximum Output Power||600W|
|Test Time||0.1S~999.9S or continuous|
|Comparator||3 test-conditions saving, binout with sound and light prompt|
|Test Result||read-back current, DC-resistance, binout|
|Power Supply||Voltage:198V-240V AC Frequency:47Hz-63Hz|
CHT9933 Four-end Test Clip